13 Sep No B.S. Motivation
This is a rant to motivate you to get healthier!
And it come’s with no B.S.
Summer is less than 12 weeks away.
Think about where you are today, compared to where you want to be in December. (regarding your health)
None of us are perfect, so I know there are improvements you can make.
Strong, toned, shaped muscles
Toned legs and bum
and things of that nature…
You might even have some memorable event’s coming up that you want to look great for, like weddings, birthdays, holidays etc.
So here are my top 5 “No B.S.” strategies that I hope will give you the insight to have the best health for the warm season ahead, and to look and feel great for the rest of 2016 and beyond!
1. Drink lots of water everyday. (so simple, yet so many struggle with this basic health strategy) At least 2 litres daily.
2. Get Rest. Sleeping is something that we all appreciate. Let’s catch up on it. Put yourself first.
3. Eat Vegetables. When 70% of your meal is made up of vegetables, you’re on track for great health!
4. Change what stresses you. Why put up with stress? Move away from it, fix it, change it, adjust it, get help, or change the way you deal with situations to decrease the stress in your life. (communicating how you’re feeling always goes a long way in any situation)
5. Stop making excuses. It’s easy to make excuses. But they’re bullish!t and they don’t add any value to our lives or help us achieve our goals. Stop making excuses for not exercising or eating healthy. If you’re not healthy because of your bad habits, or lack of good ones, it’s only your fault. Own it. Change it. No one can do this for us.
Like I said. These are the no B.S. rules I live by. I drink lot’s of water, rest a lot, eat my vegetables, eliminate my stresses or causes of stress, and I don’t make excuses when I fail.
Most of us are afraid to fail.
If we don’t put ourselves in situations where we can fail, then we’re not putting ourselves in situations where we can grow.
Stepping out of our comfort zone is where we need to be when improving and growing.
Make this season the season of health, fitness and personal growth!
Start today! You can do this!!
P.S. Our next six week body transformation challenge starts on the 26th September. And it’s all about building healthy (no B.S. habits) like the ones listed above. Join us Here…<—